Stop Drones Surveillance & Killing
No Missile Defense
No to NATO
End Corporate Domination of Foreign/Military Policy
Convert the Military Industrial Complex
Deal with climate change nd global poverty
Poster | Flyer | Actions |
Reports/Photos From 2012 | Speakers | Entertainers
Download Poster (2.7MB PDF file)
Resources | Speakers | Entertainers
LOCAL ACTIONS (list in formation)
- Aarhus, Denmark (Oct 4) Peace festival will discuss militarization of
space and other urgent issues. Contact: Helge Ratzer at 45 20479699
- Aberporth, West Wales (Sept 21) CND Cymru has a demonstration at the drones testing centre totally in the spirit of Keep Space
for Peace Week. email@example.com
- Andover, Massachusetts (Oct 9) Vigil in front of Raytheon, 350 Lowell St (Rte 133) 7:00-8:00 am. Merrimack Valley People for
- Asheville, North Carolina (Oct 9) Western N. C. Physicians for Social Responsibility will present the film
PAX AMERICANA and the Weaponization of Space in commemoration of Keep
Space for Peace Week. This will be at West Asheville Library, 942 Haywood Road, at 6:30 PM. This film deals with the issue of
space weapons and their politics, including interviews with several key US military personnel
and other prominent persons. It is vital that we citizens be alerted to dangers
facing our survival and action needed in light of a growing arms race speeding
the proliferation of these weapons. For more: Lew Patrie, MD. 828-299-1242
- Bad Breisig, Germany (Oct 4) Fly Kites not Drones, 3-6 pm at Rheinpromenade. Please join us on
this day to support the anti-drone action around the world. We will fly kites in the sky to give a clear signal against the use of combat and surveillance
drones. The Left also calls upon themselves to participate in this action. Together with the Left Youth SOLID AW we will fly kites and then discuss over
coffee and cake at our information booth on drones, arms exports, military deployments and the current crisis.
- Bath Iron Works, Maine (Oct 4) Vigil across from administration building on Washington Street (Navy Aegis
destroyers outfitted with “missile defense” systems built at BIW) 11:30-12:30am Smilin’ Trees Disarmament Farm (207) 763-4062
- Beale AFB, Marysville, California (Sept 29-30) Monday 3:00 pm No drones protest. On Tuesday 6:00-8:00 am Protest resumes, with non-violent direct action. For information:
- Berlin, Germany (Oct 4) Fly Kites, Not Drones! Gather in front of the German Parliament at 11:00 am and fly kites to make clear
that we do not want to be threatened by drones and we do not want people anywhere to be threatened by drones. Then at 15:00, we will meet in
parks throughout the city and fly kites to continue our protest. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Berlin, Germany (Oct 3-5) Anti-War Conference Berlin at Haus der Demokratie und Menschenrechte. An initiative of scientists and
journalists against militarization in Germany and in the member states of European Union and NATO. The conference will focus on new dimensions
in the preparation and conduct of war through the use of information technology, media propaganda and recently developed weapons such as
- Birmingham, England (Oct 6) Anti drones vigil, Queens Chapel, Queens College, 7.30pm,
- Bremen, Germany (Oct 4) Protest against targeted killings. Meeting point: Am Osterdeich,
between Bürgerhaus and Sielwall; 4:00 pm. For the global action day against the use of drones for surveillance and killing we will also fly kites in
Bremen together. Do not forget your kite! email@example.com
- Buffalo, New York (Oct 6) "Looking at Linkages: School Pushout and Militarism," Merriweather Library (corner Jefferson & E. Utica) at
6:30-8:00 pm. Come explore how the "Might is right" of militarism relates to school pushout and the school-to-prison pipeline. Speakers, discussion, and
action-planning will address military recruiting, militarization of the police, and drones in domestic airspace. Sponsored by the Resist Militarism!! Taskforce
and Peaceful Conflict Resolution Program of the WNY Peace Center; Teens in Progress; and the Interfaith Peace Network. For more info, please call Vicki at
(716) 884-0582 or (716) 936-3520.
- Cardigan, Wales (Oct 11) 'Vigil for Peace' on the Guild Hall steps from 11 am until 1.00 pm. Volunteers needed to distribute
leaflets & collect signatures for petitions on the day. Contact Bob Doyle 01-239-614-659 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colorado Springs, Peterson AFB, Colorado (Oct 7) Citizens for Peace in Space will be joined by Sisters
Ardeth Platte and Carol Gilbert for vigil at (north gate) of Air Force Space Command base from 4:30 - 5:30 pm. They were part of the group of sisters who
did an action at the Peterson open house in 2001. If you need a ride let us know. email@example.com
- RAF Croughton, England (Oct 4) Rally at U.S. satellite communication base, March to main gate 1 mile - starts
Croughton village 12.00 midday, Returns 3:00 pm, download
a5 size or a4 size flyer, Oxfordshire Peace Campaign, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dresden, Germany (Oct 3) Fly Kites not Drones, Meeting point: 2:00 pm Glockenspielpavillon
(between Augustusbrücke and Marienbrücke) We will fly kites, to send a clear signal to combat and surveillance drones.
- Esslingen, Germany (Oct 4) Fly Kites not Drones, Meeting point: Innere Brücke at Nikolauskapelle,
11 am – 2 pm. OV LEFT Esslingen is participating at the Global Action Day with an information stand in the pedestrian zone, flying a kite or multiple,
distributed leaflets and makes an information booth. email@example.com
- Fort Meade, Maryland (Oct 4) The Pledge of Resistance-Baltimore will go to the National Security Agency to protest illegal surveillance and its involvement in drone strikes
at 10:30 AM. Contact Max Obuszewski at 410-366-1637 or
- RAF Fylingdales, England (Oct 11) Walk around the US and NATO missile 'defence' radar on the North Yorkshire
moors. Meeting at Eller Beck at 1pm - see www.yorkshirecnd.org.uk and check with
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01274730795 for details in case of inclement weather.
- Gangjeong village, Jeju Island, South Korea (Oct. 4-11) Will have some education and protest events which
will be connected to daily protest mass, human chain and evening culture event during Keep Space for Peace Week. Sept. 21, The International Peace Day, Oct.
4, the International No Drone day, and Oct. 7, the Remembrance Day on the invasion of Afghanistan will also be observed, The South Korean government
plans to introduce Global Hawk and THAAD whose range will cover parts of China and Russia. Otherwise, this April, the so called Asia-biggest Aerospace museum
was opened on Jeju Island. More details will come later. Please contact email@example.com.
- Hamburg, Germany (Oct 4) Keine Kampfdrohnen. Please join us at an info table with signature
collection under the call "No Drone" in the context of global action against the use of drones to monitor and kill at 12:00 PM. Hamburger Forum, Kontakt:
Hamburger Forum c/o Markus Kunkel. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hancock Air Base, Dewitt, New York (Oct 5) Speak Out Against Drones: A Day of Global Resistance at Hancock starts at 1:00 pm.
Sponsored by Upstate Coalition to Ground the Drones & End the Wars. email@example.com.
- Heidelberg, Germany (Oct 4) Mahnwache gegen Drohnen, Mahnwache auf den Bismarckplatz, von 11-16
Uhr. Join our vigil against drone warfare! firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Herford, Germany (Oct 4) Fly Kites Not Drones (Drachen Statt Drohnen) at 3:30 pm. We will fly
kites under the slogan "Fly Kites Not Drones", while the antimilitarist music group "Lebenslaute" supports us with their songs. Afterwards we'll discuss the
first steps to declare Herford a Drone-Free City. email@example.com.
- Hilo, Hawaii (Oct 4) Ban Killer Drones, Boycott Honeywell. Meet at Home Depot & WalMart at Maka'ala St. sidewalk fronting Home
Depot at 10:00 am. Contact: Malu `Aina Center for Non-violent Education & Action (808) 966-7622 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Honolulu, Hawai’i (Oct 4) Protest & sign holding at the corner of Kapahulu & Kapiolani (in front
of the Honolulu Zoo) at 9:30 AM. Our protest (with our big drone replica) will be seen by tourists, as well as local residents headed for the beach and
Zoo. Co-sponsored by World Can't Wait-Hawai`i & The Coalition for Justice in Palestine.
- Indore, India (Oct 9) Protest meeting “Space for Peace and Not for War” at Indore in the State of Madhya Pradesh by Centre for
Peace, Disarmament and Development Studies. Dr.Tapan Bhattacharya will be the Organiser.
- Ipswich, Massachusetts (Oct 4) No Drones for Spying or Killing vigil at bottom of Town Hill from 11:00 to 12:30. Sponsored by North Shore Coalition for Peace and Justice, Ch 45
Veterans for Peace and House of Peace. email@example.com.
- Kalkar, Germany (Oct 3) Join us to Gather and Peace March at Kalkar, where the ‘Centre for Air-Operations’ of the German Air Force and the NATO-’Combined Air Operations
Centre’ is located. Starting at Market Place at 11:30. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karlsruhe, Germany (Oct 4) We will fly kites and balloons under the slogan "Fly Kites Not Drones"
and distribute flyers at Friedrichsplatz from 3:00 pm. There will be an information booth where we will invite people to discuss with us. One of our
demands is "We demand that the German Government, the Government of the State of Baden-Württemberg, the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) and the
regional Fraunhofer Institutes cease all drone research and work together with scientists to develop research projects devoted to civil and peaceful
purposes." Contact Dr. Ullrich Lochmann, Ulochmann@web.de
- Kennebunk, Maine (Oct 3-5) The 29th Annual New England Gathering of War Tax Resisters will feature a
field trip to the vigil at Bath Iron Works on Oct 4, a reading of "Project Unspeakable", and a talk on "How Expensive Space Technology is Used to
Coordinate Warfare On the Planet." email@example.com
- King of Prussia PA (Oct 11) Noon - 3pm, large MQ-9 Reaper Drone Replica Display and kite flying in front of Lockheed Martin (L-M) at
intersection of Mall & Goddard Boulevards. L-M is making a killing in drone war and surveillance technology,
building the remote-controlled unmanned planes and satellites that direct the drones and launch their deadly Hellfire missiles which L-M also builds.
It is expected to go online in 2015. For more info Brandywine Peace Community, (610) 544-1818 firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Kiruna, Lapland, Sweden (Oct 4 & 6 International Children´s Day) Standing demo in central town and at
COOP market. Banners and handing out leaflets against ‘nEUROn’ drone, which will be tested at NEAT (North European Aerospace Test Range) close to Kiruna in 2015.
Women for Peace, Kiruna email@example.com
- Kyotango City, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan (Oct 4) Mass meeting against the construction of US ‘missile defense’ X- band radar
base in front of the gate of construction site at 15:00. Organized by Citizen's Coalition for No US Base in Kyoto. Contact Atsushi Fujioka
- Leicester, England (Oct 8) Drone Cafe at Green Oasis, London Road, LE2 0QS information about drones 2pm -6pm followed by music and poetry
6 - 7.30pm. More details: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07414 465695
- Lichfield, England (Oct 10) Join us at a vigil for worship at 10:45 AM at the Elbit Systems Drone Engine Factory only five minutes walk from train
station going away from village. For more information contact email@example.com
- London, England (Oct 8) Please join the London group of the international network Women in Black against War will be participating in the week of action
against the military use of UAVs (drones) by holding a vigil at 6:00 PM at
Statue of Nurse Edith Cavel in central London. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- London, England (Oct 11) 10-4.30 Conference at Friends House, Euston Road 'Afghanistan, the forgotten war and Britain's legacy' organised
by Voices for Creative Non Violence UK and the Drone Campaign Network, speakers and focus groups including Kabul street kids, skyping with Afghan women
peace volunteers, the Afghanistam diaspora and much more. More details:
- Los Angeles, California (Oct 3) Freeway banner drop against drones during rush hour (5:00 pm). Meet at
Albertsons (3443 S. Sepulveda Blvd) parking lot and walk to freeway overpass on Palms Blvd.
- Maine Walk for Peace & Sustaible Future (Oct 11-20) Peace walk led by Nipponzan
Myohoji from Rangeley to North Berwick. The walk will protest the growing
militarization of the Maine economy and will call for conversion to
sustainable production to help deal with climate change. Sponsored by Maine
Veterans For Peace. www.vfpmaine.org
- Menwith Hill, England (Oct 7) Demonstration at NSA Spy Base in Yorkshire focused on drones in particular and US missile
defense in general. 6-8 pm. Sponsored by CAAB email@example.com,
firstname.lastname@example.org or 01423 884076
- Minneapolis, Minnesota (Oct 11) The WAMM Ground All Drones Committee is sponsoring a "Fly Kites Not
Drones" action from 1:00-3:00 pm. Meet at the Roberts Bird Sanctuary Shelter located adjacent to the Lyndale Park Peace Garden and just north of Lake
Harriet. Kites will be provided to decorate and fly in the nearby Rose Garden along with distributing No Killer Drone stickers and flyers. More info: call
WAMM 612.827.5364 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Montrose, California (Oct 10) We will call to
Keep Space For Peace at our weekly Montrose Peace Vigil, Fridays 5:30 to 7:00
p.m., at Honolulu Ave. and Oceanview BLvd., in the Montrose Shopping Park.
- Nagpur, India (Oct 4) Demonstration “Space for Peace and Not for War” by the students of Matru Sewa Sangh Institute of Social
Work. Nagpur, Maharashtra State. Prof. Jyoti Niswade will be the organizer email@example.com
- Nagpur, India (Oct 5) Mass Squatting (sitting in protest) “Space for Peace and Not for War” by the S.E.C. Rly Pensioners Assn
and Progressive Railway Women's Organisation at Nagpur, State of Maharashtra. (Ms. Seema Sondiya and Mrs. J. Saraswati are the organizers)
- Nagpur, India (Oct 6) “Space for Peace and Not for War” Rally of students of National Institute of Social Work, Nagpur in the
State of Maharashtra. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nagpur, India (Oct 9) Global Network board member Tamara Lorincz will address the Railway Workers
and women folk at the Motibagh Railway Colony in the evening.
- Nagpur, India (Oct 11-12) National Youth Conference on “Peace, Disarmament and Development” is being
organized at Nagpur University. Students, Lecturers and Professors and other public figures will attend this conference. ISSUES TO BE DISCUSSED: Causes of
wars, Role of Imperialism and NATO in waging wars, Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, Destruction of Hiroshima & Nagasaki by nuclear weapons, Prevention of
an Arms Race in Outer Space, Vision for 2020, UN Space Treaty, UN Moon Treaty, Non-Aligned Movement, UN and World Peace, Disarmament & Development, Global
Military Expenditure and Human Development, Millennium Development Goals etc. email@example.com
- New York, New York (Oct 7) A vigil and No Drones protest organized by War Resisters League and the
Granny Peace Brigade. WRL will provide signs and flyers to distribute. From 5
pm to 6:30 pm at L-3 Communications, 600 Third Avenue. For more info
- Niagara Falls Air Base, New York (Oct 4) Vigil to Keep Space for Peace, 3:30 to 4:30 pm on Lockport Road. WNY Peace Center. For more info,
call Vicki (716) 884-0582 or Russell (716) 570-5200.
- Niagara Falls Air Base, New York (Oct 8 & 22) 3:30 to 4:30pm Vigil to Stop Weaponized Drones, 3:30 to 4:30 pm on Lockport Road. WNY Peace
Center. (Carpool leaving UB South Park & Ride at 2:45 pm sharp.) For more info, call Vicki (716) 884-0582 or Russell (716) 570-5200.
- Olympia, Washington (Sept 27) Holly Gwinn Graham in concert at Traditions Cafe informing about space week and inviting actions
and participation in vigiling during the week firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parvatipuram,India Demonstration by the Students of Hindi Teachers Training College. Dr.Manchipalli Sriramulu founder of this College will organise this
event - email@example.com
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Oct 4) Death Walk Against Drones, noon - 1:00 pm at 12th &
Market St. in downtown. Wear black, white masks provided. Contact: Marge Van Cleef firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Oct 7) Philadelphia Interfaith Network Against Drone Warfare, a newly formed ad hoc committee,
invites you to a program, "Peacemaking In An Era of Drone Warfare" at Project HOME, 1515 Fairmount Ave at at 7:00 pm. The program will feature Medea
Benjamin, co-founder of CODEPINK, author of Drone Warfare: Killing by Remote Control, and a showing of the film, Wounds of Waziristan.
- Poppit Sands, Wales (Oct 4) Drone Network Cymru will be flying kites at Poppit Sands near St Dogmaels -
in a symbolic 'Let's Go Fly a Kite' demonstration at 12 pm t: +44 (0)1239 85 11
88 07810 566 919
- Portland Oregon (October 4 and KS4P week) Portland Branch of Women's
International League for Peace and Freedom (WILPF) is joining those around the
world flying kites, not drones in local city parks. First event in Col. Summers
Park , SE 17th and Taylor. Contact
email@example.com for details.
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada (Oct 9) The Making Peace Vigil is planning on handing out flyers related to
Keep Space for Peace Week in downtown. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sacramento, California (Oct 7) No Drones, Keep
Space for Peace protest, corner of 16th and J Streets; 4:30-6:00 pm Sacramento
Area Peace Action, www.sacpeace.org
- San Jose, California (Oct 3) We are calling for the San Jose Mayor and City Council to take back
the drone!! Stop the militarization of police and arming them with war toys! We are very concerned about the new drone SJPD has acquired which City Council
approved of without even speaking to the community about it first. We say give back the drone at 5:00 PM in the Martin Luther King Library.
Sponsored by San Jose Peace & Justice Center.
- Santa Rosa Junior College, California (Oct 17) Iran: Friend or Enemy? Public forum with emphasis on US-NATO “missile defense” deployments in the
region. Newman Auditorium at 7:00 pm. Hosted by SRJC physics faculty Lynda Williams. email@example.com
- Shenstone near Lichfields, England (5 minutes walk from train station going away from village) (Oct 10) Vigil for worship at Elbit Systems factory, 10.45-11.45 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Somerville, Massachusetts (Oct 12) Join us at the Parade gathering place in Davis Square at 11:30 am.
The Somerville-based HONK! Parade of Activist Street Bands will take place at noon, and once again UJP's Eastern Massachusetts Anti-Drones Network (EMAD)
will march carrying signs and its eye-catching Drone replica. The group's message is encapsulated in the banner it will carry: "No Killer Drones! No Spy
Drones!" To join or support the Eastern Massachusetts Anti-Drones Network, email email@example.com or call 617-383-4857
- Stockholm, Sweden (Oct 4) Standing demo in front of parliament, Mynttorget. 11.00-13.00 Banners and handing out leaflets
against ‘nEUROn’ drone which will be launched in 2015 in the north of Sweden at North European Aerospace Test Range. nEUROn is an experimental Unmanned
Combat Air Vehicle being developed with international cooperation, led by the French company Dassault Aviation along with Switzerland, Spain, and Greece.
Contact: Agneta Norberg firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stuttgart, Germany (Oct 4) Protest against Drones and AFRICOM at 02:00 pm at AFRICOM Headquarters. More information to come.
- Sydney, Australia (Oct 11) Ground the drones, Stop the War from noon
to 1:00 pm at the Sydney Central Railway Square.
- Tucson Arizona (Oct 4) Vigil at Davis-Monthan AFB drone base at 10:00 a.m. (Craycroft gate at Golf Links Rd.) Contact Felice or Jack Cohen-Joppa at
- Tucson Arizona (Oct 7) Vigil at Raytheon Missile Systems (making Star Wars “kill vehicles”, pilotless drones, cluster bombs,
cruise missiles and much more) from 7 - 8 a.m. (Hermans Rd. entrance to the plant, 3rd traffic light south of Valencia on Nogales Highway, the extension
of South 6th Ave.) Contact Felice or Jack Cohen-Joppa at email@example.com (520) 323-8697
- Vandenberg AFB, CA (Oct 1) Vigil at front gate of space warfare base from 3:30 to 4:45. Contact Dennis Apel at (805) 343-6322
- Visakhapatnam, India (Oct 4) A public demonstration in front of the Gandhi Statue. Mr. J. V.
Prabhakr, India Global Network Core Committee member, will be the coordinator.
- Volk Field, Wisconsin (Oct 4) Air National Guard Base 90 minutes north of Madison. They train pilots
to fly Shadow drones used for surveillance and target acquisition. Vigiling at the gates for 2 1/2 years. Plan to go to a rest area on Interstate about 10
miles south of Volk Field. There is a lot of traffic there and we will leaflet and talk to people about what is happening at Volk Field.
- Wardha, India (Oct 9) Global
Network board member Tamara Lorincz will address two meetings of Medical and
Engg Colleges at Wardha. The meeting will be organised by Rotarian Mr. Mahesh
- Washington, DC (Oct 4) Please join us at our vigil at the Air and Space Museum to stand in solidarity against killer drones! For years CODEPINKers have been engaged in
anti-drone activism, and we’re thrilled to be a part of the international effort to coordinate actions on October 4th. Meet at 12:00 PM at the
Air and Space Museum. For more information
- Washington DC (Oct 6) Vigil at the Pentagon from 7:00 - 8:00 a.m. Art Laffin firstname.lastname@example.org
- Washington DC (Oct 10) White House vigil from Noon - 1:00 p.m. Art Laffin
- Weld County, Colorado (Oct 4) Protest vigil at N8 nuclear missile silo on the 12th Anniversary of our Sacred Earth and Space Plowshares II, 2002.
We join all the other lovers of space, land, water and air people and creatures who know and trust that peace is possible.
Sisters Ardeth Platte and Carol Gilbert will be joining us there. They were part of the
Plowshares action at that location in October 2002. Carpooling from 420 Mesa Road in Colorado Springs at 8:30 am to join others for a noon vigil. Let us
know if you can go and if you might be able to drive. email@example.com
- White Plains, New York (Oct 3) Join in calling on Wal-Mart shoppers to boycott Honeywell consumer
products in protest of Honeywell's involvement in drone production and the drone-dependent
US air war against Syrians and Iraqis. 275 Main Street from Noon to 1:00 pm Contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (914) 806-6179
Keep Space for Peace Week is co-sponsored by the Women’s International League for Peace & Freedom, KnowDrones.com and the Drone
Campaign Network (UK)
October 4 is also a Global Action Day Against the Use of Drones for Surveillance & Killing
and is being sponsored by a host of groups around the world. See more at
Please contact these people directly to negotiate speaking dates, travel expenses, etc. during the week of local actions. They all have considerable expertise
on the space issue.
- Robert Anderson (Political Science professor, Central New Mexico Community College, Albuquerque, N.M., co-founder of Stop the War Machine)
www.stopthewarmachine.org (505) 858-0882
- Frida Berrigan (Arms and Security Initiative, New America Foundation, New York City) (212) 431-5808 ext. 200
- Jackie Cabasso (Western States Legal Foundation, Oakland, CA)
email@example.com (510) 839-5877
- Helen Caldicott (President, Nuclear Policy Research Institute) (202) 822-9800
- Frank Cordaro (Phil Berrigan Catholic Worker House, Des
Moines, Iowa) (515) 282-4781 www.DesMoinesCatholicWorker.org
- MacGregor Eddy (WILPF, Salinas, CA) (831) 206-5043
- Craig Eisendrath, Ph.D. (Senior Fellow Center for International Policy, Philadelphia, PA) (215) 413-1461
- Stacey Fritz (No Nukes North, Fairbanks, Alaska)
- Bruce Gagnon (Global Network, Brunswick, ME) (207) 443-9502
- Joseph Gerson (Director of Programs for AFSC New England. Author of "Empire and the Bomb: How the US Uses Nuclear Weapons to Dominate the World.", Cambridge, MA) (617) 661-6130
- Regina Hagen (INESAP, Darmstadt, Germany)
- William Hartung (New America Foundation, New York City) (212) 431-5808
- Dominique Lalanne (Abolition 2000, Paris, France)
- Andy Lichterman (Western States Legal Foundation, Oakland, CA) (510) 839-5877
firstname.lastname@example.org. His blog can be read at
- Dr. Hannah Middleton (Australian Anti-Bases Campaign Coalition, Sydney)
- Agneta Norberg (Swedish Peace Council) +46 8 6856362
- Geov Parrish (Author, activist, Seattle, WA) 206-547-4619
- Lindis Percy (Campaign for the Accountability of American Bases, Harrogate, England)
- J. Narayana Rao, (All India Peace & Solidarity Organization, Nagpur, India)
- Tim Rinne (Nebraskans for Peace, Lincoln, Nebraska)
- Richard Sanders (Coalition to Oppose the Arms Trade, Ottawa, Canada) (613) 231-3076
- Alice Slater (Global Network Advisory Committee, New York City) (646) 238-9000
- Bob Smith (Brandywine Peace Community, Swarthmore, PA) (610) 544-1818
- Dagmar Sorboe (WILPF, Norway) +47 22 49 48 84
- Steven Staples (Rideau Institute on International Affairs, Ottawa, Canada)
- Mary Beth Sullivan (Global Network, Brunswick, ME) (207) 443-9502
- Bill Sulzman (Citizens for Peace in Space, Colorado Springs, CO) (719) 389-0644
- Carol Urner (Portland, Oregon,
of the DISARM! Dismantle the War Economy Committee of the Women's International
League for Peace and Freedom-WILPF) email@example.com
- Dave Webb (Convenor of the Global Network and Chair of CND, England)
- Don Whitmore (Seattle, WA)
- Lynda Williams (Santa Rosa, CA Physics educator, science
entertainer, space ecology advocate)
firstname.lastname@example.org (707) 542-2791
- Loring Wirbel (Citizens for Peace in Space, Colorado Springs, CO)
LWirbel@aol.com (719) 481-3698
(These fine singers/songwriters have space songs and other good political music)